ANITONE - THE ANIMAL TONIC, A RICH, CHOCOLATE SWEET SMELLING FERMENTATION OF VARIOUS PLANT EXTRACTS AND HUMATES - A COMPLEX CARBON SOURCE THAT IS A FUNDAMENTAL COMPONENT OF HIGHLY FERTILE SOILS, AND ALMOST NON EXISTENT IN WA SANDY SOILS.
- Acts as a tonic and supports digestive efficiency.
- Can help to stimulate appetite and rumen fermentation.
- Provides 60 chelated essential minerals in a readily - available organic form
- Stress management due to Anitone’s high levels of nutrients, it is helpful during any period of stress or recovery from injury or disease.
- Can help reduce stress in livestock after mustering, transportation and at weaning.
- Useful for introduction to lot-feeding and during lot-feeding.
- May help to alleviate symptoms of acidosis, laminitis, grain-poisoning.