BUY ANY 2 CEN PRODUCTS & GET YOUR CEN CAP FOR FREE - HURRY BEFORE THEY RUN OUT!
POWERFUL NATURAL OMEGA 3 BOOST – 100% NATURAL PLANT BASED OIL WITH ANTIOXIDANTS
- Healthy shine & coat quality (3)
- Non-heating ‘cool’ energy source, highly digestible & palatable
- High quality plant based source of Omega 3
- Immune system health & may help reduce inflammation (3) (4) (6)
- Assists in weight gain/maintaining condition
From pleasure to performance horses, CEN Oil is used successfully by horse owners all around Australia.
There are many oils available on the market with an unnatural Omega profile to that of fresh pasture, having higher levels of Omega 6 to Omega 3.
Most oils on the market including:
- Rice Bran Oil (RBO)
- Sunflower Oil
All have higher Omega 6 to Omega 3 levels which is opposite to what is found in natural fresh pasture. (1)(2)
- Coconut Oil contains no Omega 3.
Omega 3 cannot be made by the horse, they require it in their diet from fresh pasture or by adding to feed.
Omega 3 is essential for overall health particularly beneficial for brain, nerve and muscle function, the immune system, coat/skin, joints and hooves.
Dr. Juliet Getty – highly regarded and internationally respected, independent equine nutritionist writes –
“Omega 3s block the formation of inflammatory molecules that are readily formed from Omega 6s.
Take a close look at the fat sources you are feeding to confirm that enough Omega 3s are in the diet.”
Containing over 50% Omega 3, CEN Oil provides a high quality source of plant based Omega 3 with a similar Omega profile to fresh pasture. All natural, no chemicals and formulated from high quality linseed/flaxseed oil with antioxidants.
Recommended Dosage per day (Mix with feed):
50mL Maintenance, 60-90mL Light Work, 90-120mL Medium Work, 120-250mL Heavy Work
Room temperature storage is sufficient for up to 3 months on opening.
It is essential to store CEN Oil below 30°C. If storing in feed sheds, remove to a cooler place on temperature days above 30°C. All feed products should be kept below 30°C to maintain freshness and quality.
(1) Wyss, U., Morel, I., and Collomb, M., 2006. Fatty acid content of three grass/clover mixtures. Grassland Science in Europe, vol. 11, 348-350.
(2) Dubois, V., Breton, S., Linder, M., Fanni, J., and Parmentier, M., 2007. Fatty acid profiles of 80 vegetable oils with regard to their nutritional potential. European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology, 109(7), 710-732.
(3) Hansen, R.A., Savage, C.J., Reidlinger, K., Traub-Dargatz, J.L., Ogilvie, D.M., and Fettman, M.J., 2002 Effects of dietary flaxseed oil supplementation on equine plasma fatty acid concentrations and whole blood platelet aggregation. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 16(4), 457-463.
(4) Hess, T. M.; Rexford, J. K.; Hansen, D. K.; Harris, M.; Schauermann, N.; Ross, T.; Engle, T. E.; Allen, K. G. D. and Mulligan, C. M. 2012. Effects of two different dietary sources of long chain omega-3, highly unsaturated fatty acids on incorporation into the plasma, red blood cell, and skeletal muscle in horses. Journal of Animal Science 90:3023-3031
(5) Abdelkarem, H.M; Fadda, L.H. 2017. Flaxseed and quercetin improve anti-inflammatory cytokine level and insulin sensitivity in animal model of metabolic syndrome, the fructose-fed rats. Arabian Journal of Chemistry 10:2:S3015-S3020
(6) Vineyard, K. R.; Warren, L. K. and Kivipelto, J. 2010. Effect of dietary omega-3 fatty acid source on plasma and red blood cell membrane composition and immune function in yearling horses. Journal of Animal Science 88:248-257.
Stabilised Linseed Oil + Antioxidants
DOES NOT CONTAIN RESTRICTED ANIMAL MATERIAL.
100% NATURAL, NO CHEMICALS, NO ANIMAL PRODUCTS